The Premier League kicks off today and it is set to be a cracking season, with favourites Manchester City attempting to hold on to their crown from challengers like Liverpool and Chelsea.
It all gets underway tonight as Crystal Palace take on Arsenal at Selhurst Park, with the pick of the first weekend’s fixtures including Everton v Chelsea, Fulham v Liverpool and West Ham v Manchester City.
After a rather shortened summer break it’s a new condensed schedule which means a huge amount of footy coming up over the next few months, which is great news for football traders and bettors.
To celebrate this, football trading service Goal Profits are offering the first 14 days membership of the service for just £1.
Goal Profits is a multi-award winning service, having won our very own Best Football Service award for the last four years in a row, as well as many other awards over the years.
They also received a PASSED rating in our comprehensive review of the service.
Goal Profits is a complete trading service and takes you right through from being a beginner to showing you how to trade like their top pros.
As a member you get all of the following:-
- Launchpad – complete football trading course for beginners
- Trading strategies – a comprehensive portfolio of winning football trading strategies
- Chat room – follow along live with their pro traders Kevin and Steve and also chat with other members
- Team stats – analyse over 200,000 fixtures so you can base trades on more detailed and accurate information
- Live Stats Module – use in-play stats to trade matches live and spot the best opportunities
- Custom Shortlist Pro – build customised shortlists and find trades quickly and easily
- League tables – at a glance see which teams play above their overall league position according to various parameters.
- Plus – loads more including support, a forum and build your own shortlists.
So a very comprehensive package and you can get all that for just £1 for the first 14 days.
It’s a great time to get involved with the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 also kicking off this weekend and Serie A and La Liga getting underway next week.