We have completed our trial of Profit Accumulator and here are the final results:
|Cost:||Free trial, then £17.99 per month or £150 per year|
|Average number of bets:||Up to 20 per day|
Profit Accumulator Full Review
Profit Accumulator is a matched betting product that promises to make you £1000+ per month with no risk. So does it work?
We are pleased to say the answer to that question is an emphatic “yes!” This can certainly make you a very good monthly income with little or no risk.
It uses the free bets that bookmakers and other gambling websites likes casinos and bingo sites offer to encourage our custom to create risk-free bets.
This is done using betting exchanges, which basically allow you to bet against other people and crucially, bet against the outcome you have backed with the bookmaker, thus using the free bet element to create risk-free profit.
The bookies are in fierce competition for our custom so are constantly offering new incentives to entice both existing and new customers with free bets and bonuses.
That means there are daily opportunities to take advantage of these offers and make risk-free cash. Can’t say fairer that that!
What do you get with Profit Accumulator?
Profit Accumulator is a complete package for taking advantage of all the free bets and bonuses offered by online gambling sites to make a risk-free income.
It is suitable for total beginners and provides a complete package to guide you through the process of making money risk-free, including:
- Training videos that explain on a step-by-step basis how to set up the risk-free bets.
- Lists of both the introductory offers – for opening a new account with a bookmaker or other gambling site like a bingo site – and ongoing offers for those already with accounts.
- E-mails containing the best ongoing offers are sent out to members by Sam at Profit Accumulator.
- A forum with a great deal of useful information and helpful discussions where you can learn from people who have been doing this a long time and have made it work.
- Support should you have any questions about the offers and how they work.
What Marks Profit Accumulator Out from other Matched Betting Sites
Profit Accumulator is undoubtedly one of the very best matched betting sites out there, with some clear advantages over the competition. This includes:
1) Significantly more offers.
– 55 Sportsbook Offers
– 150 reload offers
– 39 Casino Offers
– 17 Bingo Offers
As you can see, that’s a huge number of offers and a great opportunity to make some low-risk cash.
2) Profit Tracker software to help PA members track their profits without needing separate spreadsheets.
3) New Oddsmatching software with odds that update on the fly (so you don’t need to refresh to pull in the latest odds).
4) More (and better) video tutorials
5) Significantly more active forum buzzing with knowledge and advice.
How much money can you make?
Down to the nitty gritty then, just how much money can you make with Profit Accumulator?
There are people on the forum claiming to have made over £25,000 from being members – amusingly there are various threads corresponding to how much people have made – “the £25k club, “the £10k club,” “the £5k club” and so on where people quote their total winnings and discuss how it has been made etc.
Now we can’t verify if any of those stories are true, but we would say it is possible to make that kind of money – there are enough offers out there to do it, if you have the time to do them.
What would probably be more useful to know is how much money you could make realistically if you took the introductory offers and then what you would make per month from a few hours work per week – probably what most people are able to put in.
To make things easier, I will deal firstly with the introductory offers and then go on to the ongoing offers.
So in terms of the introductory offers that the bookies and casinos etc provide for opening a new account, here is what you could make:
|Bookies’ Free Bets||£2115||£1334||Risk-free|
|Casino||£525||£263||Combination of risk-free & not risk-free||Returns estimated – will vary|
|Casino (no deposit)||£0||£190||Risk-free||Returns estimated – will vary|
|Financials||£300||£110||Risk-free||For new spread bet accounts|
|Bingo||£270||£270||Not risk-free||Returns estimated – will vary|
As you can see, a really good of amount of money can be made from these introductory offers.
This covers all the bookies including the well-known high street names like William Hill and Ladbrokes, so if you already have accounts with them and others, you should deduct the value of their offers from the totals above.
Whilst the offers with the bookies, some of the casinos and the spread betting firms are risk-free the bingo offers and some of the casino offers are not risk free, so you could actually lose money playing those.
However, given how much free money you are given to gamble with, you would have to be fairly unlucky not to come out with a decent profit from even the offers that do include risk.
It is all up to you of course and what your aversion to risk is – you may prefer just to take the risk-free money and be done with it.
I would say it is worth doing some of the bingo offers even though they carry risk as some of the bonuses are very good (often with 300% bonuses for example) and you really should make money out of them.
Anyway, the bottom line is you can make plenty of cash from the introductory offers and pay for the cost of subscription many times over in just your first few weeks. Then you get onto the ongoing offers…
After you have done the introductory offers it is then on the ongoing – or “reload” offers. This is a great opportunity to add free cash to your bank account on an ongoing basis.
Having done the introductory offers, you will have a pretty good idea of how the offers work by now and it should be like second nature. You will be able to roll through things much more quickly and build up that bank.
There are two methods of finding out about the ongoing offers:-
- The e-mails that are sent out by Sam from Profit Accumulator, which list the best offers of the day, with links to the offers so you can click straight through.
- The offers that are listed in the Platinum Forum in the members area. There are lots of great additional offers in here, where the members discuss the terms and how to maximise the gains from the various offers.
Having gone through the two sources of the ongoing offers for the month, these are the amounts we calculated you would have made from them over the last month:
|Other offers||£320||£180||Mixture of risk and risk-free|
So very positive amounts over the course of the month. There is the possibility of making more – and certainly some people on the forum claim to be making over £1,000 per month from the offers.
Having looked through the offers, we can see it is possible to make that kind of money, but you will have to devote quite a bit of time to it if you want to join this elite league of Profit Accumulator members.
Things to be aware of
Whilst we think Profit Accumulator is a fantastic product and is capable of making you a good tax-free income every month for years to come, there are some things to be aware of before purchasing:-
- If you already have Profit Maximiser, it is not worth getting this as well as they offer pretty much the same thing.
- It does take quite a bit of time to learn the ropes and understand how everything works. There are excellent training videos provided, so we recommend you watch those first and really let it all sink in before launching into all the offers.
- If you just use the offers and don’t place any other bets, the bookies will shut down or limit your accounts pretty quickly. But there are tricks you can use to bet and keep your accounts open without risking money – basically the same method used for the offers themselves – using the exchanges to lay off your bets. There are good sections on the website and forum explaining how best to do this.
- The offers vary greatly in quality – to be honest some are not worth doing because they involve huge rollover requirements. Again, there is useful guidance on the website as to which are the best offers and what the value of the various offers is – called the “estimated value.”
- If you live outside of the UK and Ireland, you may not be able to do as well as shown in the totals above – please contact Profit Accumulator for any questions in this regard.
OVERALL VERDICT – PASSED
Profit Accumulator is a superb product and we are delighted to give this a firm recommended rating.
You should be able to make between one and two grand from the introductory offers (depending on how many bookie accounts you already have) and then around £500 per month from the ongoing offers.
The vast majority of this money will be risk-free, which is pretty amazing stuff. There is even the possibility to make considerably more money than that if you are prepared to put the effort in.
It will take a bit of time to learn, but once you have learned the ropes and got the hang of it, Profit Accumulator can keep making you money month after month risk-free, to spend on whatever you like!
Good luck and of you do join up, please let us know how you get on with it.
Correct as of 27 November, 2015
We have completed our trial of Profit Accumulator and here are the final results:
Based on honestbettingreviews.com†:
We conclude that Profit Accumulator got the verdict of Passed from honest betting reviews
rating of 4.9 out of 5 for overall verdict, from 111 indepentant reviews from honestbettingreviews.com (as at November, 2015)