Followers of our number one recommended golf tipster were cracking open the champagne last night.
That was because he just landed his fourth winner in a row in August, at a whopping 80/1!
Here are his winners over the last four weeks in full:
WGC Bridgestone – Justin Thomas – WON @ 21/1
PGA Championship – Brooks Koepka – WON @ 20/1
Wyndham Championship – Brandt Snedeker – WON @ 25/1
The Northern Trust – Bryson DeChambeau – WON @ 80/1
Nordea Masters – Lucas Herbert – Placed @ 67.00
That all adds up to over £2,500 profit to just £10 stakes so far in August, which is sensational tipping.
So the Golf Betting Expert is bang in form and has rewarded followers with some excellent profits during August.
The recent winners join their long list of successes that includes some massive-priced picks such as:-
- – John Deere Classic – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 66/1
- – Greenbrier Classic – Xander Schaufelle – WON at 66/1
- – Valero Texas Open – Kevin Chappell – WON at 33/1
- – US Masters – Sergio Garcia – WON at 45/1
- – Shell Houston Open – Russell Henley – WON at 40/1
- – Barclays Kenya Open – Aaron Rai – WON at 25/1
- – Indian Open – SSP Chowrasia – WON at 100/1
- – Memorial Tournament – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 50/1
- – Sony Open – Patton Kizzire – WON at 66/1
So some very good winners there at big prices.
What’s more, followers of the service since it started at the beginning of 2016 have been making an average of over £300 profit per month to just £10 stakes.
Or that would be over £750 per month to £25 stakes.
All that has been achieved with a return on investment of over 30%, one of the highest at the Betting Gods network and a very decent return to have maintained for over two and a half years of tipping.
The really great news though is that you can get a 10 day trial of this fantastic tipster for just £1!
That includes tips for this week’s Made in Denmark and Dell Technologies Championship.