Golf Tipster Lands 22/1 Winner!
Followers of our number one ranked golf tipster the Golf Betting Expert were celebrating at the weekend, as he landed yet another fantastic winner with Patrick Cantlay capturing the Memorial Tournament on the PGA Tour at advised odds of 22/1.
With 2.5 points advised each way, that landed a very nice profit of 66 points on the young American star.
That comes off the back of some excellent tipping that has seen the Golf Betting Expert make well in excess of 100 points profit so far this year and over 1128 points profit overall. That would be over £11,280 profit to just £10 stakes.
And now there is a top offer to join the service for a massive discount:
Normally joining the service would set you back £29 per month but until 12th June they are slashing the prices and giving you the opportunity to become a member of the Golf Betting Expert for £29 for a full 3 months!
That’s a fantastic offer and includes their tips for next week’s US Open at the iconic Pebble Beach Golf Links.
You can get this superb offer here.
PLUS: If you join you will get a FREE Bonus of 1 Year of Access to Cricket Betting Tipster, who has made over £1,600 betting on the cricket.
So don’t miss out on this special offer – it closes on 12th June.
This weekend’s success for the Golf Betting Expert was no fluke either. The recent winners join his long list of successes that includes some massive-priced picks such as:-
- – WGC Matchplay – Kevin Kisner – WON at 70/1
- – Arnold Palmer Invitational – Francesco Molinari – WON at 33/1
- – Singapore Open – Jazz Janewattananond – WON at 28/1
- – John Deere Classic – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 66/1
- – Greenbrier Classic – Xander Schaufelle – WON at 66/1
- – Valero Texas Open – Kevin Chappell – WON at 33/1
- – US Masters 2017 – Sergio Garcia – WON at 45/1
- – Shell Houston Open – Russell Henley – WON at 40/1
- – Barclays Kenya Open – Aaron Rai – WON at 25/1
- – Indian Open – SSP Chowrasia – WON at 100/1
- – Memorial Tournament – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 50/1
- – Sony Open – Patton Kizzire – WON at 66/1
- – Northern Trust – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 80/1
So some very good winners there at big prices.
What’s more, followers of the service since it started at the beginning of 2016 have been making an average of over £275 profit per month to just £10 stakes.
Or that would be over £680 profit per month to £25 stakes.
All that has been achieved with a return on investment of over 30%, one of the highest at the Betting Gods network and a very decent return to have maintained for over three years of tipping.
The really great news though is that you can get 3 months of this fantastic tipster for just £29!
That includes tips for this week’s Canadian Open, next week’s US Open and of course the Open Championship at Royal Portrush in July.
Grab your membership of the Golf Betting Expert here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!