Followers of our number one recommended golf tipster the Golf Betting Expert were cracking open the champagne last night, as not only did he land the winner of the WGC Matchplay at 70/1 with Kevin Kisner, but he also landed the runner-up (Matt Kuchar) at 40/1!
That comes off the back of tipping Francesco Molinari at 33/1 last month at the Arnold Palmer Invitational and Jazz Janewattananond at 28/1 at the Singapore Open in January.
So the Golf Betting Expert is bang in form and has rewarded followers with some excellent profits so far this year.
The recent winners join their long list of successes that includes some massive-priced picks such as:-
- – John Deere Classic – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 66/1
- – Greenbrier Classic – Xander Schaufelle – WON at 66/1
- – Valero Texas Open – Kevin Chappell – WON at 33/1
- – US Masters – Sergio Garcia – WON at 45/1
- – Shell Houston Open – Russell Henley – WON at 40/1
- – Barclays Kenya Open – Aaron Rai – WON at 25/1
- – Indian Open – SSP Chowrasia – WON at 100/1
- – Memorial Tournament – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 50/1
- – Sony Open – Patton Kizzire – WON at 66/1
- – Northern Trust – Bryson DeChambeau – WON at 80/1
So some very good winners there at big prices.
What’s more, followers of the service since it started at the beginning of 2016 have been making an average of over £288 profit per month to just £10 stakes.
Or that would be over £700 profit per month to £25 stakes.
All that has been achieved with a return on investment of over 30%, one of the highest at the Betting Gods network and a very decent return to have maintained for over three years of tipping.
The really great news though is that you can get a 7 day trial of this fantastic tipster for just £1!
That includes tips for this week’s Valero Texas Open and of course if you stay on beyond the initial 7-day trial you will get his tips for next week’s US Masters at Augusta.