One of the most popular offers made by the bookies these days is so-called “Acca Insurance.”
This means that you get your stake back as a free bet (up to a certain amount) if one leg of your footy accumulator loses.
But how exactly does this work, what is William Hill’s offer and how can you maximise the profit of such an offer?
We will look at all of this below.
William Hill’s Acca Insurance Offer
William Hill’s acca insurance offer is one of the best ones around.
Their offer works like this:
- They will refund your stake as a free bet up to £50 if you place a 6+ fold accumulator and one leg fails to win.
- There are no minimum odds for the selections, so you can include the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona in your acca if you like!
- Bets in the acca can only be placed in the match odds market (i.e. 1×2).
- The maximum refund you can receive is £50 per accumulator – the refund will equal the amount of your stake up to £50.
- You are allowed to do the offer a maximum of once per day, which is pretty good as if you utilise if properly then you can really make some big profits from it – more on that below.
So all in all very good terms and as we say, one of the best acca insurance offers out there.
Here is an example of the William Hill Acca Insurance offer in practice.
Let’s say you place a £50 accumulator with William Hill on all the following teams to win:
- Man Utd
- Real Madrid
- Bayern Munich
Then five of the teams win, but unfortunately Man Utd can only manage a 1-1 draw.
So all but one leg of your acca has won, meaning William Hill will refund your £50 stake as a free bet.
How to get the most out of William Hill’s Offer
Although the bookies call their offers “Acca Insurance,” in reality there is only partial insurance on your bet.
If two or more legs lose, then you still lose your bet.
However, there is a way to make literally hundreds of pounds per month from these acca insurance offers, like William Hills’.
You can do this via some special software called Accumulator Generator.
Basically what it does is use the potential of the free bet refund to set up the accas so that you make a profit whatever happens.
It does this by matching the prices at Betfair with those at the bookies.
It only takes a few minutes per day once you get the hang of it, so very easy to do.
William Hill’s Acca Insurance is one of the better offers available, as the refund is £50, whilst there are no minimum odds and you can do one offer per day.
So it is certainly worth looking at doing your acca at William Hill if you have 6 or more legs in your accumulator.
If you want to make the most of this and other acca insurance offers and make hundreds of pounds per month, then we highly recommend checking out Accumulator Generator.