The football season may be just about over but it’s not long at all now until the World Cup kicks off in Russia – under a month in fact – and the excitement is really building.
If you are looking for some expert betting advice for the tournament then you may well want to check out this top World Cup Stats Betting Pack.
The people behind this book have correctly predicted the winner of all the major tournaments in recent memory, including:
- – Australia to win 2015 Asia Cup @ 3.22
- – Germany to win the Confederations Cup @ at 2.00
- – Winner and finalist @ Copa America 2015
- – Finalists (Chile/Argentina) and Chile to win Copa America 2016 @ 6.00
- – Portugal to win Euro 2016 @ 14.00 and 9.00
Not only that but following the release of the 2014 Wold Cup version of this guide, they went on to make a whopping 70+ units profit in Brazil.
That would be £700 to just £10 stakes or £7,000 to £100 stakes.
The World Cup 2018 Stats Betting Pack has been painstakingly researched and compiled by Jon Roberts, Chief Tipster at Football Advisor and the brains behind Predictology, along with Lewis Watson, a sports data analyst, writer and specialist tipster at BetVictor.
It includes over 15,000 words and a 100 pages of professional analysis and research covering every team, trend and statistic in the lead up to this year’s tournament.
The World Cup Stats Betting Pack provides you with:
- – Every important betting stat and trend ahead of next month’s World Cup
- – The three best bets for every team taking part
- – Detailed analysis of all the Ante-post markets including the winner and top goalscorer markets
- – Recommend portfolio of bets for the tournament, shared in the week before the start of the tournament
- – The best bet of the day throughout the tournament
It’s honestly the most comprehensive betting guide we have ever seen and you are sure to find many ways to profit this summer.