Big Bundesliga Kickoff Heralds Return of Football
After two months without any major football to enjoy, fans of the beautiful game are rejoicing today as Germany’s top flight, the Bundesliga, returns to action.
Every game will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and it promises to be a thrilling weekend of action. Here is the fixture list for the weekend:
SATURDAY 16TH MAY
Borussia Dortmund vs Schalke
Augsburg vs Wolfsburg
Fortuna Düsseldorf vs Paderborn
RB Leipzig vs Freiburg
Hoffenheim vs Hertha Berlin
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Mönchengladbach
SUNDAY 17TH MAY
FC Köln vs Mainz 05
FC Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich
MONDAY 18TH MAY
Werder Bremen vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Perennial Bundesliga winners Bayern Munich are currently four points clear of Borussia Dortmund and five points clear of RB Leipzig, meaning it has the potential to be a very exciting run-in to the title.
All eyes will also be on the Bundesliga to see if they can carry it off safely in the wake of COVID-19, which if they can will surely herald the return of other leagues around the world, including the Premier League in England.
If you are looking to have a few punts on this weekend’s action, these are our top recommended football tipsters:-
- 1. JK Diego’s Draw Betting System – draw specialist who has made over $100,000 betting on the draw
- 2. Trade on Sports – in-play alerts on the over/under markets – currently over £6,000 up for our review
- 3. Goal Profits – award winning football trading service
- 4. Banker Bets – high strike rate with over 150% profit since 2015
- 5. Football Advisor Lays – lay bets with over 80% success rate and over 37 points profit in our trial.
So some great options to choose from there.
The award-winning Goal Profits has put together a list of when major footy leagues are due to resume, which you can check out here.
Enjoy the action whether you follow one of the services above or are having your own punts. Either way it’s great to see football back and hopefully we’ll have plenty more to enjoy soon!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!