Members of a golf service we have just finished reviewing called the Golf Insider were celebrating in the wee hours of this morning as they landed an excellent 30/1 winner when Harris English triumphed in a playoff at the Sentry Tournament of Champions in Hawaii.
It was a tense finish as English missed an eagle putt to win in regulation, but then birdied the first playoff hole by holing a clutch putt from six feet.
That win kicks off 2021 in style for the Golf Insider, who also closed 2020 with a win at 15/2.
Those wins were no flukes either and come on top of the other winners landed during our trial:-
- – Martin Laird – Shriners Hospitals for Children Open – WON at 250/1
- – Marc Warren – Austria Open – WON at 150/1
- – Robert MacIntyre – Cyprus Showdown – WON at 30/1
- – Xander Schauffele – Tour Championship – WON at 12/1
- – Dustin Johnson – Northern Trust – WON at 20/1
- – Tyrrell Hatton – Arnold Palmer Invitational – WON at 50/1
- – Camilo Villegas – RSM Classic – PLACED at 500/1 (i.e. 75/1 for the place)
And the overall results for the Golf Insider since starting up in 2014 – which have been proofed to another reputable source – are now an incredible 2324 points profit to advised stakes (or over 860 points profit to level stakes) at an ROI of over 30%.
That’s £23,240 profit to advised stakes.
And they just received the runner-up spot in our Best Sports Service 2020 award!
So all in all it’s been a pretty good time for them to say the least…