We are starting a review today of an exciting and innovative new betting product that we think is one of the most disruptive breakthroughs we have seen in the betting world in quite some time.
The service in question is called Betmarkets and essentially it is a tipster copy platform. It bills itself as the “Etoro for betting” and if you have ever used that service, it is a very apt description.
Basically you choose from a variety of tipsters across a range of sports, all with verified track records. You choose how much money you want to follow them with and then their bets are replicated automatically on your account.
Here are Betmarkets explaining the concept themselves:-
As they say, you just pay 20% of any profit a bettor makes you, there are no other fees or subscriptions to pay.
We really like this idea for a number of reasons:-
- – It takes the time and effort out of following a group of tipsters as the bets are placed for you automatically
- – No more missing bets because you didn’t get an e-mail/Telegram message in time
- – No rushing to get the advised prices before the odds move against you
- – Being able to select a portfolio of tipsters with verified track records
- – Use of “sharp” bookmakers as well as exchanges
- – All bets are tracked in real time so you can see exactly how each tipster is doing
We have been waiting for some technology like this to come along for a while and whilst there have been one or two attempts at it previously, this looks like the real deal and we are very impressed by what we seen of the platform so far.
So we have deposited €1,000 into Betmarkets and selected five bettors to follow based on their 12-month and overall records. A couple of these names were already familiar to us from other services we follow so we know these are top tipsters.
We are quite hopeful this can turn into a form of “passive income” for us, producing regular returns on auto-pilot without us having to do anything.
That’s the dream anyway, we will see if it turns into reality during our review! As usual we will provide regular updates on how things are going here.