This week it is the third major of the season as the golfing world heads to the iconic venue of Pebble Beach in California.
Universally recognised as one of the finest golf courses on the planet, Pebble Beach will provide a supreme test for the players this week, with long rough, narrow fairways and exceptionally small greens challenging all parts of their games.
The last time the tournament was held at Pebble Beach was back in 2010 when Northern Irishman Graeme McDowell triumphed from Frenchman Gregory Havret, which sparked a run of European success at the US Open.
Of course back in 2000 it was Tiger Woods who claimed the trophy at Pebble Beach when he won by an incredible 15 shots, perhaps the greatest golfing performance of all time.
This year’s event promises to be a classic with so many of the contenders on top form and good weather forecast, albeit with a modest breeze expected to blow for most of the week.
If you are looking for some tips for the US Open then we can highly recommend the Golf Betting Expert, who has a phenomenal betting record.
His winners include:
- – US Masters 2017 – Sergio Garcia – WON at 45/1
- – Indian Open – SSP Chowrasia – WON at 100/1
- – Farmers Insurance Open – Jon Rahm – WON at 55/1
- – Handa World Super 6 – Brett Rumford – WON at 50/1
- – Valero Texas Open – Kevin Chappell – WON at 33/1
- – Shell Houston Open – Russell Henley – WON at 40/1
- – Barclays Kenya Open – Aaron Rai – WON at 25/1
- – Sony Open – Fabian Gomez – WON at 100/1
- – Dubai Desert Classic – Danny Willett – WON at 40/1
- – Barbasol Championship – Aaron Baddeley – WON at 55/1
- – Boise Open – Michael Thompson – WON at 110/1
- – Sanderson Farms Championship – Cody Gribble – WON at 125/1
- – DP World Tour Championship – Matthew Fitzpatrick – WON at 66/1
- – Hong Kong Open – Sam Brazel – WON at 250/1
Amazing stuff. Plus there have been a whole host of high-priced placed finishes as well, which are too numerous to mention here.
The Golf Betting Expert has made his subscribers an average of £267 per month to just £10 stakes since the service started in January 2016.
Or that would be over £667 per month to £25 stakes.
The return on investment has been very high at over 30%, one of the best we have seen over such a long period.