One of the most famous Betfair traders is Caan Berry. Having previously been in the army, Caan turned his attention to Betfair in 2009 and spent a great deal of time and effort learning how to trade effectively.
Having done so he apparently became very successful at it and went on to be featured on Betfair Learning, Betdaq Tips, BBC Radio 4, and in 2014 was featured by Betfair for their ‘pro traders’ campaign as well as being a recognised figure on the Betfair website. Mr Berry has also published a renowned book on sports trading.
Given his excellent reputation, we thought it would be a good idea to take some time looking at Caan’s trading courses and to see what we could learn.
There are a few different ones to choose from, but we are going to start with the Pre-Race Trading Guide, which costs £39 and comes with:-
- – Where to begin, how to get set up
- – The understanding behind market limitations and characteristics
- – How to best interpret streaming information and indicators within a live market environment
- – Influencing forces and factors that cause market movement
- – The 7 stages to market formation
- – How to identify profitable situations, ready in anticipation to squeeze as much profit from them as possible
- – Where to anticipate potential threats and dangers, avoiding them before they develop
- – Practical methods to maximise trading efficiency
- – Which tools are most helpful to read the market and why
All of which sounds pretty good and we are looking forward to checking this material out. Will it turn us into professional traders? Who knows, but hopefully there will be enough in there to point the way towards profits, which is all you can ask for really.
So we will get the review underway and will report back in due course on how things are going.