It’s the 149th Open Championship this week from Royal St George’s Golf Club in Sandwich, Kent.
The tournament has been delayed by a year due to coronavirus and Shane Lowry defends his title from 2019 at Royal Portrush.
Once again for a major championship the bookies are offering punters an excellent deal this week with top 9, top 10 – even top 12 for each-way bets, so it’s a great event to get stuck into from a betting point of view.
U.S. Open champion John Rahm heads into the championship as favourite at 8/1, with Americans Brooks Koepka and Jordan Spieth next in the betting at 18/1 and 20/1 respectively.
Those of you who read his guide for the USPGA recently will know exactly what to expect from this new guide…expert analysis that will help you decide where to put your money!
- The bookies have got all the usual suspects at the front of the market…but which players offer real value?
- Who will thrive and who will struggle on this testing course?
- How do you analyse the market to pinpoint where the real value is?
Click here to download your free guide and discover the answer to these questions…and much more to boot!
PLUS…as a special bonus…you will also be sent two extra guides:
- How to win money betting on golf; and
- Five Golfers To Watch Out For In 2021
Once you’ve read these guides you’ll immediately understand the opportunities and advantages that exist within golf betting…and how savvy golf punters are finding an edge that simply doesn’t exist in any other kind of sports betting!